Ingredients for 2 bases
2 medium-sized broccoli, buzzed in a blender
1 big sweet potato, peeled and grated
2 large eggs
1 tbsp. of olive oil or melted butter
Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (fan oven).
- Line 2 baking trays with silicone baking mats.
- In a steamer, steam the florets for 2 minutes at a low temperature
- Then, steam the sweet potato for 10 minutes at a high temperature.
- Let them cool a little.
- Mix the vegetables with the eggs, oil, and salt. Divide the mixture in half.
- Place each half on a baking mat.
- Use the back of a spoon to soften the mixture into a pizza base shape.
- Place the trays in the oven and bake on the first side for 16 – 18 minutes until the edges have browned.
- Once this is done, turn the bases and bake the other side for another 8 minutes.
- Use them as a base for your favorite pizza ingredients.