4 cups broccoli florets (the equivalent in florets to 3 medium-sized broccoli)
1 ½ cups raw spinach
1 ½ cups gluten-free oats, ground
2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
1 tbsp .coconut amino
1 tsp. fresh garlic, crushed
2 – 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. dried rosemary
½ tsp. nutmeg
¼ tsp. Himalayan salt (in case needed)
- Preheat oven to 170 °C.
- Place broccoli florets inside a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add eggs, oats, nutritional yeast, and coconut amino to veggie mixture. Pulse until everything is combined.
- Taste and add salt, more coconut amino, yeast or oil as desired.
- Using a small scoop, place veggie nugget scoops on a baking mat. Gently press them down so all nuggets are the same height.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the tops are golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly prior to serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate up to 3 days.